DO YOU WANT DO AS I SAY TO COME TO YOUR TOWN?
Then help us get the word out. The more buzz there is, the more people will sign up to see the film. And the more sign-ups we get, the more screenings there will be.
There are tons of things you can doand all are quick, easy, and free. Whatever you do, though, dont forget to remind people to sign up to see the film at DoAsISayMovie.com.
- Get familiar with the details, by downloading the promotional flyer.
- Link to DoAsISayMovie.com on your blog.
- Make friends with us at Facebook and MySpace using the links on the right side of the pageand tell your other friends about us.
- Post a banner ad or a poster on your site using the HTML embeds below:
- Embed the Do As I Say trailer on your site. Just paste the YouTube embed where you want the trailer to go:
- Send an email to family and friends asking them to sign up to see the film.
240 x 359 Poster:
Code to Embed Poster:
728 x 90 Banner (shown here at 70% actual size):
Code to Embed Banner:
Code to Embed Trailer:
Whatever you do, be sure to tell people that signing up makes them eligible for free stuff: Every 500th person who signs up gets a free paperback copy of Peter Schweizers New York Times bestseller Do As I Say (Not As I Do). And on December 15, we will hold a drawing to give away a free Apple® iPod® nano!